The Site is a popular place to find information, tech guides, news, gadgets updates, and a variety of things. You and other users of our Site have access to thousands of articles, video files, and applications that are intended to provide information for general research, informational, and educational purposes only. Much of the Content (as defined herein) and the ratings, reviews, or comments are contributed by people from around the world and represent a diversity of perspectives, experiences, and approaches that may be of interest to you.
- Responsible Conduct:- You agree to act responsibly at this Site and to treat other visitors with respect.
- Limited License:- You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the videos, articles, and other content on the Site (“Content”), but only while accessing this Site. You are also granted a limited license to print copies of any Content posted at this Site, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our Site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance, or display of the Content is prohibited. Commercial use of any of our Content is strictly prohibited. You may not display this website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the Site:- We may request that you open an account to access certain areas of the Site. You must create an account to access these areas. When creating an account, you must provide us with accurate and complete registration information as prompted. You must promptly notify us if any of this information changes. If you fail to provide or update this information, we may terminate your right to access the Site. You may be asked to create a password. You must keep your password confidential. You will be responsible for all use of your password and account, including, without limitation, any use by any unauthorized third party. You must notify us if you believe your password or account has been obtained or may be accessed or used by an unauthorized person or entity. In addition, you must notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach or attempted breach of the security of the Site. We recommend that you change your password often. Under no circumstances should you respond to a request for your password, particularly a request from an individual claiming to be our employee as we will never ask you for your password.
- Material Which You Post or Store:-
Prohibited Material:- You agree not to post or store on our Site any software, information, data, databases, music, audio, video, or other audio-visual files, photographs, images, documents, text, digital files, or other material (“Material”) which violates or infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, publicity rights or (to the extent protect-able) confidential ideas) or which violates any law or which is obscene, obscene as to minors, child pornography, defamatory, racist, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
License, Representation, and Warranty:- By posting Material to this Site, you hereby grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to reproduce, adapt, distribute, perform (either publicly or by digital audio transmission) or publicly display all or any portion of the Material on our public websites. You further represent and warrant that you own all rights to such Material.
Removal Right:- You expressly agree that we may remove, disable or restrict access to, or availability of, any Material from this Site (including, but not limited to, Material which you have posted or stored) that we believe, in good faith and our sole discretion, violates the terms of this Agreement (whether or not we are correct in our assessment) or which is the subject of a notification duly sent to us according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe we may have acted mistakenly concerning certain Material, you may contact us at email@example.com, in which case we may investigate the matter further. We reserve the right, however, to take no further action. Under no circumstances may we be held liable for removing, disabling, or restricting access to or the availability of Material.
- Linking to the Site and Social Media Features:- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. This Site may provide you with certain social media features that enable you to: (i) link from your own or certain third-party sites to certain content on this Site; (ii) send electronic mail or other communications with certain Content, or links to certain Content, on this Site; or (iii) cause limited portions of Content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party sites. You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely concerning the content they are displayed with, and otherwise, by any additional terms and conditions, we provide concerning such features. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must not (i) establish a link from any site that is not owned by you; (ii) cause the Site or any portions of it to be displayed by framing, deep linking, in-line linking, or similar methods on any other site; (iii) link to any part of the Site other than the homepage; or (iv) otherwise take any action concerning the Content on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of this Agreement. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our sole discretion.
- Customer Service:- We have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind. However, we may provide you with customer support from time to time, at our sole discretion.
- Third-Party Policy & Complaint Procedures.
Policy:- We do not tolerate any acts of intellectual property violations or allow for any child pornography or obscene or defamatory Material to be posted on this Site. We will do our best, in good faith, to remove, disable or restrict access to, or the availability of, Material that, in our subjective view, is infringing, racist, obscene as to minors, child pornography, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violate, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
Complaint Procedures:- If you believe that someone has posted Material that violates this policy, we ask you to promptly notify us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must use this address if you want to ensure that your complaint is received by the appropriate person charged with investigating alleged policy violations. Please provide us with sufficient detail in your complaint to allow us to effectively respond. At a minimum, please include (i) the nature of the offending Material or right infringed; (ii) all the facts that lead you to believe this policy has been violated or a right has been infringed; (iii) the precise location where the offending material is located; (iv) in the case of infringement, any grounds that make you believe that the person who posted the material was not authorized to do so; and, if (v) if known, the identity of the person or persons who posted the infringing or offending Material.
Investigation/Liability Limitation:- You agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to investigate any complaint received. By reserving this right, we do not undertake any responsibility in fact to investigate complaints or to remove, disable or restrict access to or the availability of the Material. We support free speech on the Internet and therefore will not act on complaints that we believe, in our subjective judgment, to be deficient. If you believe that Material remains on this Site that violates your rights, your sole remedy will be against the person(s) responsible for posting or storing it, not against us.
- DMCA Compliance:- If you believe that a work protected by copyright that you own has been posted or stored on our Site without authorization, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us notice of copyright infringement. We have the policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the access rights of repeat infringe.
- Links:- We may provide links to third-party sites from our Site as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over the content posted at these sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement. If you believe that we have provided a link to a site that contains infringing or illegal content, or which makes available password cracker tools or other circumvention devices, we ask that you notify us so that we may evaluate whether (in our sole discretion) to disable it.
- Unsolicited Email, Spamming & Spoofing:- You may not use this Site to transmit unsolicited emails. You may not send unsolicited emails to this Site or to anyone whose email address includes the domain name used on this Site or our domain name. You may not use our domain name as a pseudonymous return email address for any communications which you transmit from another location or through another service. You may not pretend to be someone else – or spoof their identity – when using this Site.
- Violations/Indemnification:- Your access privileges to the Site are conditioned on your adherence to the terms of this Agreement. If you violate any terms of this Agreement, you agree that we may deny you access to the Site.
- Termination:- (By Us). We will have the right in our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, without notice or liability to you or any third party, to terminate your account or your access to the Site, with or without cause.
(By You). If you have opened an account with us, you may terminate your account at any time by notifying us of your intention to do so at
Effect of Termination:- If your account is terminated for any reason, we may, in our sole discretion, delete any websites, files, graphics, or other content or materials relating to your use of the Site. If we terminate your account, we reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to our Site.
- Changes to the Site:- We may, in our sole discretion, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Site or any services available on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice to you, and we will not be liable for doing so. Without limiting the foregoing, and notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, we will have the right from time to time to change the amount of any fees charged or to institute new fees relating to new or existing services on the Site. Further, we may delete materials that (i) have been stored for an excessive period; (ii) are out-of-date; or (iii) relate to an inactive account. If you do not agree with any changes to the Site you may discontinue your use of this Site or terminate your account.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:- In General, to provide you with access to this site and any related services, we are unable to offer any warranties or make any representations about any benefits or opportunities which you may obtain at this site. we hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. this website is made available to you “as is,” without any warranties whatsoever about the nature, content, or accuracy (either when posted or as a result of the passage of time) of any material on the site, and without any representations or guarantees. in addition, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees that the website will be secure, accessible continuously, and without interruption or error-free.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES:- Any third-party links, services, goods, resources, and information that we provide on or make available through the site, including, without limitation, those available through third-party advertisements, are not controlled by us. accordingly, we make no warranties regarding such third-party links, services, goods, resources, or information, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, and non-infringement, and will not be liable for your use of or reliance on such third-party links, services, goods, resources or information. The site may contain advice, opinions, instructions, and statements from (techoverkill.com), its users, and other content and information providers. this content is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. you use this site and content at your own risk. we strongly urge you to consult a professional or some other authority in the appropriate field before using any of the content. the site is provided by (techoverkill.com) on an “as is” and “as available” basis. without limiting the foregoing, (techoverkill.com) makes the following specific disclaimers for the following categories of information:
- Investment & Financial Information:- The content on the Site should not be interpreted as financial or investment advice nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of investment advisor or financial advisor relationship. You should NOT rely on the financial and investment information or opinions provided on this Site. You should conduct your independent research and consult with your investment advisor before making an investment or financial decision. You are solely responsible for any investment and financial decisions, omissions, or actions you take. Neither (techoverkill.com), its affiliates, subsidiaries, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers, or content providers shall have any liability for your financial or investment decisions based upon, or results obtain from, the content on the Site.
Limitation of liability:- To provide you with access to this site and any related services, we are unable to accept liability for any conduct, acts, or omissions occurring at this site or any losses you may incur. in no event will we be liable to you for any consequential, incidental, or special damages, including any lost profits, even if you claim to have notified us about such damages, or for any claims by any third parties.
Copyrights & Trademarks
At Techoverkill.com, The name of Techoverkill is independent and is not a part of any other Company, Organization, or trademark-related to this similar name(“Tech” or “OverKill”).
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. We only use them for describing a product for the use of education. If you believe that we have used Product Images or Company Logo improperly please let us know, we will quickly rectify and correct it according to the Owner.
We are here to help, if you have any doubts or a complaint, you may contact us at email@example.com